Juried Call For Art for ...
The Wilhelm Tell Festival Art in the Park - Sunday, September 2, 2018 at New Glarus Village Park - New Glarus, WI
Entry Information Qualifications:
• Participation is open to all artists 18 or over who exhibit work of original concept, design and execution.
• Art, craft, and hobby work items of original design and handcrafted by the exhibiting artist are the only merchandise allowed to be sold.
• The Wilhelm Tell Festival Art in the Park reserves the right to accept or reject any entry or exhibit, or part of any entry or exhibit at any time including the day of the Art Fair without refund of application fee.
• Unacceptable items include the following:
➢ Merchandise made by others or purchased “buy-sell” items
➢ Items made from kits
➢ Consignment items
➢ Imported items produced outside the United States
➢ food vendor items
• New and re-jurying applicants must submit 4 photos (printed or digital) for each category entered. You may mail or email photos to the contact information below. Note: Applicants applying for a third consecutive year, based on our records, will have jury fee waived.
• Each photo must be labeled clearly with the exhibitor’s name, medium and must be representative of the work which will be displayed. Mailed photos (printed or digital) will not be returned.
• Applicants will be juried in May 2018 by media category to promote originality and variety.
• JURY DECISION IS BASED SOLELY ON THE PHOTOS SUBMITTED.
Deadline/Fees: Please send two separate checks (Jury and Booth Fee)
• The $10 jury fee is nonrefundable. Checks will be deposited immediately.
• The $100 booth fee is “per booth”. Checks will be returned to applicants who are not selected to exhibit by May 15, 2018. Checks of selected applicants will be deposited on June 1, 2018.
• Deadline for applications is April 30th
. Checks should be made payable to: New Glarus Vision, Inc.
• Cancellation deadline with booth fee returned is July 1, 2018. This is an outside event; no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.
• Notification of acceptance or rejection will be emailed or mailed by May 15, 2018.
• A current Seller’s Permit must accompany the application (https://www.revenue.wi.gov/DORForms/s-240f.pdf).
• Each participant is responsible for their own display, which must have a professional look; preparing, exhibiting
and removing their own work.
• A display area of approximately 12 X 12 feet will be provided.
• Spaces are pre-assigned based on the postmarked date of the application.
• Registration begins at 7am on the day of the Art Fair. Artists must be present and the artist’s work must be shown from 9am to 4pm.
• Set-up on Saturday after 4pm is allowed at the risk of the exhibiting participant. The Village of New Glarus, Wilhelm Tell Guild, Inc, and New Glarus Vision, Inc., Art in the Park, assume no liability for loss or damage to artwork or other property from any cause.
• Artist Choice Award of $150 will be given to the artist that receives the most votes by the other artists.
Call for Art / Artists....At the West End Arts Festival Sept 8-9, 2018.
This juried fine arts festival is a popular end-of-the-summer event for the community as well as for high-caliber artists from across the country. It's held in the shadow of the landmark Stone Avenue Metra train station in the charming and historic West End of La Grange surrounded by old trees and small, local businesses and plenty of free parking.
This picture-perfect setting is the ideal spot to shop and talk with artists in person, enjoy live jazz, culinary demonstrations, wine tastings, interactive art for kids and other activities.
Artists may apply via Zapp; the deadline is March 30, https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=6202
Be sure to follow the West End Arts Festival on Facebook for the latest information. https://www.facebook.com/WestEndArtsFest/
- Booth fee $300
CALL FOR ART/ARTISTS/ Registration ends March 30, 2018.
For the 31st consecutive year, the Monroe Arts Center will host the Wisconsin Regional Arts Program (WRAP) Competition. All artwork entered in this competition will be on exhibit in Monroe Arts Center's Frehner Gallery from April 13 through June 8, 2018. A demonstration or lecture, judging, and critique by a guest artist will be the focus of the artist workshop day held on Saturday, June 9 from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm. This event is co-sponsored by the Monroe Arts Center and UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies and is open to all area non-professional artists. State Award and Honorable Mention Award winners announced on April 13.
Artists are invited to participate in the WRAP competitions and workshops held in various regions of Wisconsin throughout the year. This competition is open to all area non-professional artists who are at least 14 years of age. Work must be original; no molds or patterns from another artist may be used. Up to two entries per artist are allowed and all media are accepted such as oil, acrylic, watercolor, photography, sculpture, fiber, metal, glass, wood, prints, pastel, digital, etc. All work must have been completed within the past two years (after January 2016).
Deadline for entry is Friday, March 30, 2018. The State Award winners selected at the Monroe exhibit, along with all other 2018 WRAP competition winners held throughout the Wisconsin, will be on display in September WRAP State Award Recipients will exhibit in Madison, August-September 2018 Additional awards and prizes will be given at this time. For the 2018 WRAP entry form click here or contact the Monroe Arts Center office at 608-325-5700 or 888-596-1249. Go to UW Continuing Studies for additional information on this program.
Another GREAT resource for Calls for Art/Artists
If Your Business,Group, or Organization, are looking for Art Submissions or Have Calls for Art, please send the details to us here and we can include them here on our "CALLS FOR ART" Page
Please include a contact name and number along with the specific details
Board of Directors:
President - Joan Stackpole
VP - Patrick cGowan
Secretary - Merry Dragovich
Treasure - Terry Tackett
Board - Jim Ferris
Board - Mary Soddy
Board - Jeanne Ausmus
Webmaster - Open
Membership Chair - OPEN SEAT
Exhibit Chair - OPEN SEAT
We encourage all members to
participate in a committee that
Please contact any officer or
member listed above if you
have a special interest or skill
you can share. If you would like
to hold a workshop or art
activity that you would like the
group to consider, contact
any board member with your
The Board of Directors meets
the Second Tuesday of
February, May, August and
We have an all members’
Find More Members Art in our